- Building Products
- International Businesses
- Residential & Land Development
This division consists of businesses operating in the extraction of raw materials, the manufacture of reinforcing steel, bar and wire and the manufacture of cement and concrete products.
New Zealand’s largest manufacturer and supplier of aggregates, cement and sand and proud providers of Golden Bay Cement and Winstone Aggregates products as well as the Winstone Transport brand.
Operating from 78 sites, Firth is New Zealand's leading national concrete company and only national masonry supplier. Firth’s products are used across all building sectors and environments.
The largest pipeline and pipeline systems supplier to New Zealand's infrastructure market, Humes also supplies water reticulation and pipeline products to growing markets in the South-West Pacific.
A leading Australian supplier of manufactured concrete infrastructure products to civil contractors, developers, local governments and other authorities, Rocla operates 46 manufacturing and sales facilities across Australia.
New Zealand’s sole manufacturer and leading supplier of gypsum plasterboard. Approximately 75% of its sales are in the residential sector, with the remaining 25% in commercial construction.
Australia’s leading insulation company, with manufacturing facilities in Melbourne and Sydney. The company’s brands include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® foil and Permastop® building blanket.
A leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic pipeline systems in Australasia, Iplex Pipelines provides products and systems to the water infrastructure, irrigation, civil, telecommunications, electrical and construction sectors.
Sims Pacific Metals operates nine scrap metal recycling centres located throughout New Zealand.
New Zealand's leading manufacturer of residential windows & doors and commercial façades, supplying the domestic and international markets.
Tasman Insulation NZ's business is insulation, whether it is for residential homes, commercial buildings or industrial complexes. Best-known brands include Pink® Batts® insulation and Sisalation® building foils and underlays.